1. Use CSS so that all of your elements are contained to a certain point and they don’t flow over, like in the example.
2. CSS grants many more possibilities for perfecting the exact appearance of your page.
3. You can use CSS to control the format of block-level elements.
4. CSS gives you the ability to create rules to limit your elements and provide easier customization.
5. Dreamweaver is also helpful because it remembers styles that were created in previous documents that you can reuse in later documents.
6. Dreamweaver allows for a technique called cascading, which allows you to display style more adequately.
7. CSS also allows you to control smaller elements such as font size, font, and bordering.